Payment & Shipping Terms:
|IPG Series:||Pulsed, High Energy Ytterbium Fiber Lasers||Mode Of Operation:||Pulsed|
|Polarization:||Random||Power:||20W 30W 50W|
|Central Emission Wavelength:||1060-1070 Nm ,Q-switched Operation Output Power Adjustment Range 10%-100%||Emission Bandwidth (FWHM):||<10 Nm|
|Long-term Average Power Instability:||<5%||Pulse Width, (FWHM):||100 Ns|
|Laser Switching ON Time:||180 μsec|
fiber laser marking machine,
laser marking equipment
This animal ear tag type laser marking machine adopts high quality laser source imported from Germany. The beam has high quality and the marks are precise and exquisite. It is equipped with special coding software and professional customized working platform for Perfect Laser, which can automatically arrange the serial numbers and the marking speed is fast, Increased production efficiency.
1. The animal ear tag laser marking machine adopts integrated design, equipped with electric multi-station rotating platform (the platform shape can be customized for your own ear tag parts), easy operation and environmental protection.
2. The ear tag engraver adopts imported Germany laser source with high-quality beam mode and optical frequency control, the marking accuracy of the ear tag engraver is very high and the marking effect is excellent and clear, animal ear tags can be achieved permanent and anti-counterfeit mark by this ear tag engraver.
3. Meet the coding equipment technical requirements of Agriculture Ministry livestock ear tags production systems technical specifications, and the ear tag marker can be marked on the surface of a variety of livestock earmark logo and two-dimensional code and other information.
4. The cattle ear tag printing machines adopt professional custom work platform, and equipped with Perfect laser special coding software, the processing time of work pieces by this cattle ear tag printing machines is shorter and more efficient.
5. The marking speed of the ear tag engraver is fast and only once is OK, no consumables and the the whole energy consumption of the cattle ear tag printing machines is low, with long service life and low cost.
This animal ear tag laser marking machine is mainly applied in the identification of numbers or two-dimensional codes on animal ear tags (pigs, cattle, sheep) for the information management of animals and livestocks for animal breeding, epidemic prevention and meat quarantine.
|Model No||PEDB-420 Animal Ear Tag Laser Marking Machine|
|IPG Series||Pulsed, High Energy Ytterbium Fiber Lasers|
|Mode of operation||Pulsed|
|Power||20W 30W 50W|
|Central emission wavelength||1060-1070 nm ,Q-switched operation Output power adjustment range 10%-100%|
|Emission Bandwidth (FWHM)||<10 nm|
|Long-term average power instability||<5%|
|Pulse width, (FWHM)||100 ns|
|Laser switching ON time||180 μsec|
|Laser switching OFF time||180 μsec|
|Pulse Repetition Rate* kHz||20-80 kHz|
|Energy per pulse (PRR = 20 kHz)||0.95 mJ|
|Typical beam quality, M2||<1.8|
|Output fiber delivery length||3m|
|Max. Power consumption||600W|
|Net Weight||130 kgs|
|Gross Weight||200 kgs|
|Marking size||110mm×110mm (F-theta 160)|
|Spot size||≤ 40 micron (F-theta 160)|
|Cooling unit||Air cooled|
|Pilot laser||650nm diode laser, visible red light for marking guide|
|Continuous working time||≥16h|
|Humidity||45～85% (no condensation)|
|Control units||Laser Mark (English Version)|
Packaging & Delivery
1. Prompt deliver at the very day.
2. Sophisticated and professional logistic agent.
3. Well-trained and disciplined packing team.
4. After-sale service:. Any questions or problems after receiving the product, please feel free to contact us. Problems would be solved for you immediately.
1. We offer high quality products at competitive price in quick delivery.
2. 100% custom pass guaranteed.
3. Good after-sale service.
4. Flexible and Untraceable payment terms.
5. Our products have been exported to Germany, Norway, Poland, Finland, Spain, UK, France, Russia, USA, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, Uruguay and many other countries.
Contact Person: Ms. Helen
Tel: + 0086-13971470845