Perfect Laser Teach You How To Judge The Quality Of A Laser Cutting Machine
With the development of Chinese industry, the development of manufacturing equipment is more and more mature. Laser cutting equipment is widely used in all walks of life. So how do we judge the cutting quality of a laser cutting machine? The good and bad of a laser cutting machine is the best way to determine the performance of the most intuitive laser cutting equipment, here we list some criteria for reference.
1. Cutting roughness. Laser cutting section will form a vertical grain, the depth of the grain determines the roughness of the cutting surface, the shallower the grain, the more smooth the cutting section. Roughness not only affects the appearance of the edge, but also the friction characteristics. In most cases, the roughness needs to be reduced as much as possible, so the shallower the grain, the higher the cut quality.
2. Cut perpendicularity. How to sheet metal thickness more than 10mm, cutting edge perpendicularity is very important. Away from the focus, the laser beam diverges and the cut widens toward the top or bottom, depending on where the focus is. The cut edge is a few hundredths of a millimeter off the vertical line. The more vertical the edge, the better the cut quality.
3. Cut width. Incision width generally does not affect the cutting quality, only in the internal parts of the formation of a special precision profile, the cutting width has an important impact, this is because the cutting width determines the minimum profile of the internal meridian, when the plate thickness increases, the cutting width also increases. So want to ensure the same high precision, no matter how wide the incision, the workpiece in the laser cutting machine processing area should be constant.
4. Cut lines. When cutting thick plates at high speed, molten metal will not appear in the incision below the vertical laser beam, but will spray out at the back of the laser beam. As a result, the curved line is formed at the cutting edge, and the line closely follows the moving laser beam. In order to correct this problem, the feed rate is reduced at the end of the cutting process, which can greatly eliminate the line of the line.
Step 5 Cut burrs. The formation of burr to determine the quality of laser cutting is a very important factor, because the removal of burr needs extra work, so the amount of serious burr and how much is intuitive to judge the quality of cutting.
6. Material deposition. The laser cutter hits a special layer of oil on the surface of the workpiece before it begins to melt the perforation. The material is vaporized and does not need wind to remove the incision, but is discharged upward and downward to form deposits on the surface.
7. Depression and corrosion. Depression and corrosion have an adverse effect on the surface of the cut edge, affecting the appearance. They appear in cutting errors that should normally be avoided.
8. | laser cutting in the heat affected area, along the area around the incision is heated. At the same time, the structure of the metal changes. For example, some metals harden. Heat affected zone refers to the depth of the area where the internal structure has changed.
9. Deformation, if cutting causes a part to heat sharply, it will deform. This is especially important in fine machining, where Outlines and connecting pieces are usually only a few tenths of a millimeter wide. Controlling the laser power and using short laser pulses can reduce component heat and avoid deformation.
Perfect Laser Co., Ltd. is a well-known industrial laser equipment authority manufacturer, set R & D, production and sales of laser marking machine, laser welding machine, laser cutting machine, laser drilling machine, laser deep carving machine, laser cladding and other products, with high quality product quality and the most affordable price system to serve customers.
Contact Person: Ms. Helen
Tel: + 0086-13971470845