Laser cutting machine has the characteristics of high coherence, high strength, high directionality at the same time. Through these features and the laser processing management explained next, we know what we must pay attention to when operating the cutting machine. After the laser is generated by the machine, it is transmitted by the mirror and irradiated onto the processed object through the collecting mirror, so that the processed object (surface) is subjected to strong thermal energy and the temperature is sharply increased, so that the point is rapidly melted or vaporized due to high temperature, and the laser head is matched by the trajectory to achieve the purpose of processing. So how do we operate a fiber laser cutting machine?
1. Start the laser strictly in accordance with the laser start-up procedure and follow the safe operating procedures of the laser cutter.
2. Wear protective equipment as required, and wear protective glasses that meet the requirements in the vicinity of the laser beam.
3. Do not process it without any knowledge. It is necessary to find out whether a material can be irradiated with laser or heated to avoid the potential danger of smoke and vapor. Operators must be trained to familiarize themselves with the structure, performance, and knowledge of the operating system.
4. The operator must not leave the post when the equipment is started. If it is necessary to stop, stop or cut off the power switch.
5. Keep the fire extinguisher nearby; turn off the laser or shutter when not working; do not place paper, cloth, or other flammable materials near the unprotected laser beam.
We know that the optical fiber optical cutting machine is a high-tech cutting machine that integrates environmental protection, high precision and superior quality. The damage to the human body is mainly radiation. As long as we do the protective measures, we can avoid or even ignore it, just like we use a mobile phone and a computer.
For more information, please click to Perfect Laser Fiber Laser Cutting Machine.
Contact Person: Ms. Helen
Tel: + 0086-13971470845