Application of laser welding machine in stainless steel nut of mobile phone
China’s economy is growing rapidly, and people’s living standards have also been greatly improved. People’s demand for mobile phones is also increasing day by day, which also drives the market for mobile phone nuts. Mobile phone nuts are usually made of SUS304 stainless steel, which has the characteristics of excellent rust resistance and high mechanical strength.
The main function of mobile phone nuts is to connect plastic parts and metal parts, or connect metal parts to metal parts, to play a fastening role. The stainless steel nuts of mobile phones are generally connected to the mobile phone stamping parts by spin riveting, pressure riveting, etc. Or other artifacts.
However, the spin riveting method is very uneconomical. The pressure riveting method is likely to cause deformation and other effects on other parts. The laser welding machine has the advantages of high energy density, high welding efficiency, small thermal influence and small deformation. It uses non-contact welding. Affected by the size and shape of the workpiece, it can achieve long-distance fast welding, which is very suitable for the nut welding of mobile phones.
The welding principle of the mobile nut stud laser welding machine is based on the laser high heat energy and concentrated fixed-point welding technology. Using laser deposition welding, the surface heat is transmitted to the inside and diffused. By controlling the laser pulse width, energy, peak function and repetition frequency and other parameters, The workpiece is melted to form a specific molten pool to achieve the welding effect.
Schwab Laser’s stainless steel metal laser welding machine adopts a non-contact welding method, the welding seam is smooth and beautiful, the heat-affected zone is small, it will not cause deformation to the periphery of the material, the welding speed is fast, and it is easy to realize automation.
Perfect Laser warmly reminds you to pay attention to safety matters when using metal laser cutting machine:
1. Comply with the safety operating regulations of general cutting machines. Strictly follow the laser start procedure to start the laser, adjust the light, and test the machine.
2. The operator must be trained to be familiar with the cutting software, equipment structure, performance, and knowledge of the operating system.
3. Wear labor protection equipment according to the regulations, and must wear protective glasses that meet the regulations near the laser beam.
4. Do not process a material before it is clear whether it can be irradiated or cut by laser, so as to avoid the potential danger of smoke and steam.
5. When the equipment is started, the operator is not allowed to leave the post or be taken care of without authorization. If it is necessary to leave, the operator should stop the machine or cut off the power switch.
6. Keep the fire extinguisher within easy reach; turn off the laser or shutter when not processing; do not place paper, cloth or other flammable materials near the unprotected laser beam.
7. When an abnormality is found during the processing, the machine should be shut down immediately, and the fault should be eliminated or reported to the supervisor in time.
8. Keep the laser, laser head, bed and the surrounding area clean, orderly, and free of oil pollution. Workpieces, plates, and waste materials are stacked as required.
9. When using gas cylinders, avoid crushing the welding wires to avoid leakage accidents. The use and transportation of gas cylinders should comply with gas cylinder supervision regulations. It is forbidden to explode the gas cylinder in the sun or close to a heat source. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle mouth.
10. Observe high-voltage safety regulations during maintenance. Every 1 day of operation or weekly maintenance, every 1000 hours of operation or every 6 months maintenance shall be carried out in accordance with regulations and procedures.
11. After turning on the machine, the machine tool should be manually started in the X, Y, and Z axis directions at low speed, and check whether there is any abnormality.
12. After inputting the new part program, test run it first and check its operation.
13. When working, pay attention to the operation of the machine tool to avoid accidents caused by the metal laser cutting machine going out of the effective stroke range or two collisions.
Contact Person: Ms. Helen
Tel: + 0086-13971470845