Payment & Shipping Terms:
|IPG Series:||Pulsed, High Energy Ytterbium Fiber Lasers||Mode Of Operation:||Pulsed|
|Central Emission Wavelength:||1060-1070 Nm ,Q-switched Operation Output Power Adjustment Range 10%-100%||Power:||20W 30W 50W|
|Long-term Average Power Instability:||<5%||Pulse Width, (FWHM):||100 Ns|
|Laser Switching ON Time:||180 μsec|
fiber laser marking machine,
laser etching equipment
Perfect Laser is a professional laser marking machine research and development and production of the manufacturers, in order to meet the market demand for animal ear tag marking, independent research and development and production of a high-quality and efficient laser marking machine, model is PEDB-420.
The machine uses a high-quality laser imported from Germany. The quality of the beam is good, and the marking lines are smooth. Mark and material integration, high security performance. The machine is also equipped with special coding software and professional custom workbench independently developed by Perfect Laser, which can automatically sort coded markings and supports input of multiple languages and two-dimensional codes. It is able to quickly and economically perform coding on the surface of various animal ear tags.
1. Comply with the technical requirements and design requirements of coding department of the Ministry of Agriculture, which can print two-dimensional codes and other information on the surfaces of different animal ear tags.
2. Fast marking, one-time molding, no additional consumables, and reduced overall energy consumption. Long service life, basically no maintenance costs.
3. The machine adopts an integrated design and is equipped with an automatic 4-8-station rotary platform. The operation is simpler, safer and more environmentally friendly, and it is very suitable for businesses that have strict requirements on the operating environment.
4. The machine adopts a high-quality laser imported from Germany. The marking accuracy is high and the graphic is clear. It can better realize the permanent and anti-counterfeiting of animal ear tags.
5. Using a professional custom workbench and using Perfect Laser special coding software, the processing time of the workpiece is shorter and more efficient.
This animal ear tag laser marking machine is mainly applied in the identification of numbers or two-dimensional codes on animal ear tags (pigs, cattle, sheep) for the information management of animals and livestocks for animal breeding, epidemic prevention and meat quarantine.
|Model No||PEDB-420 Animal Ear Tag Laser Marking Machine|
|IPG Series||Pulsed, High Energy Ytterbium Fiber Lasers|
|Mode of operation||Pulsed|
|Power||20W 30W 50W|
|Central emission wavelength||1060-1070 nm ,Q-switched operation Output power adjustment range 10%-100%|
|Emission Bandwidth (FWHM)||<10 nm|
|Long-term average power instability||<5%|
|Pulse width, (FWHM)||100 ns|
|Laser switching ON time||180 μsec|
|Laser switching OFF time||180 μsec|
|Pulse Repetition Rate* kHz||20-80 kHz|
|Energy per pulse (PRR = 20 kHz)||0.95 mJ|
|Typical beam quality, M2||<1.8|
|Output fiber delivery length||3m|
|Max. Power consumption||600W|
|Net Weight||130 kgs|
|Gross Weight||200 kgs|
|Marking size||110mm×110mm (F-theta 160)|
|Spot size||≤ 40 micron (F-theta 160)|
|Cooling unit||Air cooled|
|Pilot laser||650nm diode laser, visible red light for marking guide|
|Continuous working time||≥16h|
|Humidity||45～85% (no condensation)|
|Control units||Laser Mark (English Version)|
Packaging & Delivery
1. Prompt deliver at the very day.
2. Sophisticated and professional logistic agent.
3. Well-trained and disciplined packing team.
4. After-sale service:. Any questions or problems after receiving the product, please feel free to contact us. Problems would be solved for you immediately.
1. We offer high quality products at competitive price in quick delivery.
2. 100% custom pass guaranteed.
3. Good after-sale service.
4. Flexible and Untraceable payment terms.
5. Our products have been exported to Germany, Norway, Poland, Finland, Spain, UK, France, Russia, USA, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, Uruguay and many other countries.
Contact Person: Helen